The “Rijksbreed Kennisnetwerk Social Media” (Government-wide Social Media Network) is involved in the knowledge sharing and consultancy of the role of social media in the contact between the government and clients.
- Knowledge meetings on government and business cases and trends and developments.
- Advice on the use of social media and webcare.
- Training for service providers, consultants and directors.
- An annual symposium.
- Guest lectures at universities and universities of applied sciences.
- Presentations and workshops for the national government, local authorities and the EU.
- We have visited London and New York in order to exchange knowledge with international partners.
The team of the network consists of Drummond Coenrad (chairman) and Theo Zijderveld (coordinator).
For more information, contact us at email@example.com